Autonomous Start Up Seeking Program Manager
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Competitive compensation + relocation assistance
A rapidly growing autonomous start up specializing in autonomous flight and arial transportation is looking for a talented, motivated, and innovative Engineering Program Manager.
This cutting-edge hardware and software combine a deep knowledge of artificial intelligence and state-of-the art autonomy with an operational prowess to equip a wider, more diverse array of product users from different industries. If selected, you will be the one of just a few PMs onboard, with visibility across the organization and owning programs, managing them from concept through completion. You will ultimately assist in bringing the powers of autonomous flight to a larger audience!
- Ensure product requirements are clearly defined and well-understood across firmware, electrical and mechanical engineering teams and project groups
- Collaborate with engineering management and internal teams to develop and implement plans, prioritize engineering efforts, while ensuring aspects such as build readiness, testing set-ups and execution, key supplier kick-off and progress, major technical issues, etc.
- Keep all teams (engineering and non-engineering) in sync and moving towards company-wide milestones
- Track progress, communicate, and escalate issues as appropriate within the development life cycle
- Engineering degree (required) + 2+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable excellence in managing firmware/software or hardware development programs for consumer electronics, automotive, or robotic systems
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and manufacture electromechanical systems at consumer scales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possessing a natural ability to drive cross-functional internal teams and external vendors/partners towards goals
- Highly analytical with the ability to organize and distill data as a key driver of rigorous product development decisions
If interested apply now!