Head of Demand Planning
A leading FMCG organisation is currently seeking an experience Head of Demand Planning based in Germany, Hamburg. The company are currently expanding their supply chain function due to rolling out a new S&OP process in the turn of the year.
The company are a $20 billion dollar organisation who currently employee over 50,000 people - they are one of the largest organisations in their industry.
- Reporting into the Customer Supply Chain Director
- Take ownership of the demand plan within the S&OP process
- Prepare the demand forecast for a 24-month horizon and evaluate demand/forecast data with respect to budget and planning processes, including the S&OP process
- Take part in the S&OP meetings
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders in sales and marketing to understand forecast drivers as well as with supply chain organizations
- Leading a team of Demand Planners / Managers
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in logistics/supply chain management; APICS CPIM certification desirable
- Solid work experience in sales, marketing or supply chain planning, ideally in an FMCG environment
- SAP APO exposure.
- Strong stakeholder management
- German speaking is essential
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.