Head of Procurement
A mid-size Chemical company are looking for a new Head of Procurement for Europe to be based in Germany. Their aim is to take the procurement function from operational to strategic and you would be an integral part of this journey.
It would give you the opportunity to build a procurement team from scratch as well as create, implement and manage new strategies. It will also give you the chance to impact change and put your own stamp on the company.
They are looking for someone who can work autonomously in a dynamic, changing environment and someone who can drive the change in procurement.
- Deliver long-term cost savings across category spend
- Build and Align strategic plan to financial budget and global business strategies
- Build the team from scratch as well as create, implement and manage the strategy
- Collaborate and align with global/ market/ country procurement teams
- Drive change in the procurement team and transform it from operational to strategic
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring continuous performance improvement
Skills and Experience Required
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Good leader and influencer
- Fluent in English
- Experience in developing strategies on a Global scale
- Minimum 5 years' experience in professional services procurement
- Experience working in Greenfield roles/ dynamic environments
- Managing senior stakeholder experience
We are looking for someone with strong leadership capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement new purchasing strategies, someone who demonstrates proactivity and takes initiative.
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Travel opportunities and working internationally
- Quick progression within an organically grown company
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358