A world leader in the construction materials industry is looking for a quality leader for their site near Kiel. The role requires a redesign of the current quality program, the application of continuous improvement methodologies and bringing a standard of excellence to processes, final production and quality structures.
- leading the Quality team to ensure the fulfilment of the defined KPIs and targets
- solving of customer and internal claims
- participation on supplier audits and audits of the third parties
- performing of internal audits
- member of Product compliance team
- Compliance with integrated management systems and norms including ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 etc.
- ISO 9001 knowledge, auditor certification beneficial
- ISO 14001, 45001, 50001, 37301 beneficial
- Experience in regulated industries such as automotive, pharmaceutical or chemical an advantage
- Experience with Quality Tools and quality management
- German and English at advanced level
- Leadership experience in a quality management position
If you are interested in this and other opportunities within QHSE, apply for the vacancy. Any questions, contact Rudolf Barney-Seabra.