A Global Leader in life sciences are going through a major Supply Chain Transformation, and search for a Head of Supply Chain Transformation in Valais. Operating across 3 continents, this Pharmaceutical company has recently made their largest ever investment into their supply chain, and is bringing in a new expert to update and improve processes.
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will be responsible for...
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams for the transformation of the Supply Chain function
- Introduction of an existing SAP process model of Integrated Business Planning (Supply Planning)
- Driving the establishment and optimization SAP Supply Chain and Integrated Business Planning
- Leading and establishing necessary change management measures to ensure a smooth transition
- Providing leadership in defining best practices and applying project management standards
- Conducting Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will bring with them...
- Bachelors or Master's degree with technical background, or equivalent experience and extensive experience within the Supply Chain
- Deep SAP knowledge in Production and Supply Chain Management in a regulated industry
- Proven expertise in process and system deployment and implementation - preferably in SAP IBP
- Comprehensive and proven Change Management capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with managing large international project teams
- Demonstrated crisis management skills, delivering under uncertain and high business pressure conditions
- Proven knowledge and practical experience of a production function - preferably in pharmaceutical sector
- Fluent English - German language preferred
If you are interested in the Head of Supply Chain Transformation role, please don't hesitate to apply.