I am working with a fast growing E-commerce company in Europe focused on sustainability and reducing food waste. They are looking for a solution orientated Plant Manager who can have a large impact on the wider business model and successfully manage a large team of their own.
- Operational management and coordination of production, warehousing
- Responsible for smooth processes for incoming and outgoing goods
- Further development of these areas by means of process optimisation
- Initiative to take on projects and special tasks
- Support the senior plant management with administrative activities
- You have successfully completed your studies or relevant professional training
- Several years of professional experience in production or logistics, (food industry preferable but not mandatory)
- Experience and strength in team management
- Professional skills in relation to picking, storage and shipping of food (fresh goods)
- A solution-oriented mindset, a hands-on mentality and a high sense of responsibility
- A "high-impact" position with the opportunity to be directly involved in the expansion of the company
- Working within a strong community with talented, dynamic and diverse team members
- Design and development opportunities in direct cooperation with the management team
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact Katy Fajkus directly.