HYBRID Senior Electronics Engineer Needed for Electric Vehicle Tech Manufacturer
- New York
- Competitive Compensation + Bonuses + Full Benefits
- Hybrid Flexibility
Company Summary: A growing EV technology manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their Automated Test Engineer team. The technologies that you will be working with are essential in the development of motors, electric cars, electric wheelchairs, and more. As a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be hands-on through the entire design process and validate electronics for production testing.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and formally validate electronics hardware and software for production testing of medium to high volume microprocessor based embedded systems manufactured in overseas plants.
- Write and implement formal test plans for products to be tested.
- Analyze test methods and process flows to optimize test coverage and cost
- Supervise the construction of test equipment, using additional resources when necessary.
- Commission and validate test equipment in production facilities worldwide, traveling internationally for 2-3 weeks out of the year
The Senior Electronics Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Electronics design role
- Minimum 3 years of experience using C, C++, or C# is a plus
If you are interested in the Senior Electronics Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.