As an organization with a leading position in the commerical building products space, we are shaping skylines, keeping occupants safe and reducing energy consumption.
Given our strategic positioning and sustained growth, we are actively hiring for a Sourcing Manager of Professional Services.
The Sourcing Manager of Professional Services will have the following responsibilities:
· Identifies, negotiates, and leads global sourcing activities for strategic commodities
· Develops and implements policies for vendor selection and set targets for quality, cost, and delivery
· Represents department in corporate meetings and reports progress to management relative to cost reductions and improvements
The Sourcing Manager of Professional Services should have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree or Engineering, Business, Accounting, Supply Chain, or a Related Field
· 7+ years of procurement or category management experience
· Experience in Commodity Management with indirect commodities - professional services
· Experience with a Strategic Sourcing, Commodity Management or Procurement in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· CPSM and/or C.P.M. desired
· Comprehensive Health Benefits
· 401(k) with matching options
· Competitive PTO package
If you are interested in the Sourcing Manager of Professional Services role, then please do not wait to apply.