Title: Indirect Procurement Lead
Company Summary: A national leader in the Steel Manufacturing industry is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to oversee their Indirect Procurement branch. They are looking for an innovative and demonstrated leader to exceed cost savings standards and implement efficient procurement strategies.
The Indirect Procurement Lead will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement category sourcing strategies for all indirect categories (e.g. Consulting, Legal, HR, Travel & Entertainment, Fleet, MRO, Equipment, Facility & Professional Services, Contract Labor & Training Services, Operational Services, Informational Technology Tools & Equipment, etc.)
- Creating and delivering regional and global sourcing strategies on key spend categories
- Develop, negotiate and execute contracts/agreements with suppliers that minimize TCO, improve quality, minimize supply risk and assure on-time delivery
The Indirect Procurement Lead should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- 5+ years supervisory experience in indirect procurement
- Broad Supply Chain and TCO experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- High visibility role with many avenues of growth
- Exposure to a variety of functions and teams
- Minimal travel
If you are interested in the Indirect Procurement Lead role, apply today!