A global leader and innovator in medical devices space located in the Greater Madison area is looking to bring on an Indirect Procurement Lead to their team to build out the space and bring in several direct reports underneath them. They are looking for someone with 5-7 years of expert indirect procurement experience who is familiar with developing junior employees and driving demonstrated year-over-year savings for the company. This is a brand new role within this team, with a lot of freedom in process and countless opportunities for growth.
As an Indirect Procurement Lead, you will:
- Negotiate and lead purchase agreements and contracts with suppliers to obtain indirect categories in the best conditions of cost, quality, service and response times.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Procurement Strategy in the MRO, travel, consulting, and legal categories.
- Manage strategic suppliers by developing and monitoring key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate supplier performance.
- 5-7 years of strategic sourcing, supply chain, or related experience preferably in indirect categories
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Demonstrated success managing a strategic sourcing project
- Experience building and leading a small team
- Competitive compensation package + bonus structure based on performance
- Minimal travel
- Excellent growth opportunities and chance to build and lead a team
If interested, do not hesitate to apply today!