A top-tier, multi-billion-dollar corporation is currently seeking a driven and motivated Indirect Procurement Manager. You will be playing a key role in the development of category strategies that drive cost-saving initiatives focusing on quality, cost, delivery, risk, sustainability, and diversity. Additionally, you would be working jointly with business stakeholders to implement these strategies. Do you see yourself working for a deeply-rooted company with endless opportunities for internal growth? If yes, please keep reading.
The Procurement Manager will...
- Oversee sourcing and vendor management for professional services categories - Marketing, HR, IT
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to develop and manage category demand plans and category purchasing adherence
- Leads category strategy approach and manages complex category strategy implementation working collaboratively with business stakeholders, SPS peer functions and category research center of excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance or other Related Fields
- 3+ years of related procurement experience
- Six Sigma, CPSM, CSCP
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, vision
If you interested in this opportunity, apply now!