Indirect Senior Commodity Manager
An industry leading Food & Beverage Organization is looking for an Indirect Senior Commodity Manager of Indirect Services to join their growing team!
The Indirect Senior Commodity Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage spend through strong market and competitive analysis, creation of leverage and professional negotiations to secure the best cost, quality and service to meet business needs.
- Initiate and lead RFP/RFQ bids and analysis, supplier evaluation, supplier qualification, supplier selection and contract development/execution and negotiations.
- Assist with negotiation and completion of contracts with strategic and preferred suppliers
- Work with Key Stakeholders across the Business to drive Sourcing Strategic imperatives
The Procurement Category Management Specialist has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Administration
- 4+ years of supply chain related experience is required
- Must be detail-oriented, demonstrate exemplar analytical abilities, along with strong team-building skills and act as a leader cross-functional
- Strong oral and written communication abilities