Summary of the Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer:
A leading Chemical Manufacturing company is seeking a skilled Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This leading company is driven by its vision to progress our future through the power of science. As an Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing electrical systems and components for a variety of building projects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for electrical and instrumentation engineering and a readiness to support day-to-day maintenance activities.
Responsibilities of the Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer:
- Design and develop electrical systems and loads for various building projects
- Conduct research and analyze data to determine the feasibility of the design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met
- Maintain technical knowledge and stay up to date on industry trends
Requirements of the Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Strong working knowledge of instrumentation and automation technology
- Prior experience working closely with operators and technicians
- Experience leading capital projects such as new equipment installations
Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you have a passion for engineering and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.