Integration Engineer Needed for High Tech Manufacturing
One of the leading manufacturing within the Semiconductor industry is now looking to add an integration engineer to their quickly growing team. This manufacturer specializes in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide! This Integration Engineer would be responsible for developing, improving, and sustaining all manufacturing process flows.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you- apply!
The Integration Engineer would be responsible for:
- Lead and coordinate projects to reduce defects, enhance process control, reduce rework, study process window for new devices, qualify new tools, evaluate new consumables, and develop new processes for better performance and lower cost.
- Analyze E-test and Yield data, disposition problem wafers and lots. Write E-test procedures, specifications, documentation, and test programs.
- Write process capability reports for process engineering and customer review
- Lead intra- or inter-departmental efforts to manage process crises: containing damage, investigating, and identifying root causes and applying corrective and preventive actions.
- Participate in inter-departmental projects toward technology development and yield enhancement
- Support the drive of continuous improvement projects to drive improved D0's, reduce scrap, and improve device performance
The Equipment Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- MS or PhD in Electrical or Chemical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: Process Integration, Device Physics, Thin Films, Etch, CMP, Photolithography, Diffusion, CMP, Implant, E-Test
- Experience with SPC and DOE is required
- 8D, FMEA, and structured problem solving is preferred.