Inventory & Warehousing Manager - Pharma Industry
- Location: Raleigh-Durham (Research Triangle Park)
An international, public and growing pharmaceuticals organization is looking for a Inventory & Warehousing Manager to oversee all aspects of planning, scheduling, inventory, and warehousing operations in the facility to support customer demand.
The Inventory & Warehousing Manager is responsible for leading the on-time delivery improvement efforts around direct short lead time and identifying any gaps in the processes. The Materials Manager will also work with cross-functional teams to identify and close these gaps in the distribution, freight, and inventory model. While industry experience in pharma is not needed, any experience in heavily regulated environment is very much preferred for this position.
The Inventory & Warehousing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures designed to improve the receiving, storing, distribution and shipment of goods
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize materials' availability
- Establish goals, monitor and manage performance related to KPIs
- Drive MRB and processing of discrepant materials reports
- Write and/or revise SOPs in accordance with ISO standards
- Train and develop employees with working in the ERP system
The ideal Inventory & Warehousing Manager will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering, or related field
- 6+ years' of front end supply chain experience
- APICS or ISM certification preferred
- Pharmaceutical or regulated industry experience preferred