Global IT Procurement & Sales:
I am currently supporting a leading IT organisations with over 100,000 staff. Following an expansion of their operations over the last 2 years and a decision to transform the procurement department, they are looking for procurement specialise to focus on IT procurement & sales (Telco focused)
- Align with global objectives defined by the global category to achieve the best value for money.
- secure involvement of procurement already in planning stage.
- Implement procurement strategies defined at group level.
- Perform local spend and market analysis to contribute to the global sourcing strategies.
- Manage IT & Telco projects with project managers and architects in line with schedule and budget.
- take care of the contractual negotiations and implementation of contracts.
- Implement contracts and operational frameworks, partnership agreements, distribution & resell agreements.
- Develop the resale activities, invest in new markets, offer end-to-end solutions, including cloud.
- Contribute to the growth to the company activities.
- Create additional value for customers by helping identify new offers and complete solutions.
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers to influence sales & capture new markets.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years' experience within IT procurement, within a Services related organisation
- Excellent Negotiation and People Management skills, with a keen eye for opportunities
- Fluency in English & French
The right candidate will be comfortable with a high level of responsibility, with the confidence to implement innovative ideas. They should be excited about the prospect of working in a multi-cultural, innovative environment and be driven by results, whilst possessing the soft skills to successfully manage a growing team
What this Job Offers You
· A high level of autonomy
· A competitive salary package
· Clearly defined progression opportunities at a future-oriented company
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion.