A global leader in Food Production specialized in Baked Goods is looking for an IT Sourcing Manager. This company has 41 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding customers' expectations.
* Responsible for Supply Chain project portfolio focusing on warehouse management and transportation management
* Create a productive team through hiring, managing and inspiring
* Partner with Supply Chain business leads to understand business needs and to ensure system requirements are met.
* Project Delivery: Coordinates project team's efforts in the support of existing production systems and in the execution of new supply system projects, ensuring that detailed project plans are created, covering the entire systems development life cycle, and associated project budgets.
* Create a quality assurance implementation plan, approach and roll out solutions across stores.
* Direct daily IT operations for the assigned area and provide leadership and management support by responding to production issues as a priority.
* Build and maintain key vendor relationships, budgets, and schedule with project managers.
* Review systems and practices to ensure compliance in procedures, regulations and standards and continual improvement.
* BS Business Management/Supply Management
* 5 years Purchasing or Strategic Sourcing. Plus 3+ years in Operations/Supply Chain. Strong international or Asia Pacific sourcing experience preferred.
* Proficiency in analytical tools and databases, such as Microsoft (Access, PowerPoint, Project, Excel) Power BI & SAP .
* Ability to manage projects, set goals and accountabilities to ensure a successful delivery of on-time and within budget.
* Knowledge of legal terminology and language related to vendor agreements and contracts.
* Excellent presentation, relationship building capabilities and communication skills.
* Strong strategic, analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
* High motivation and results-oriented work ethic.
* CPSM or APICS certification a plus.