- Corporate Account Manager - Consumer Products
- Mid-level Management
- Atlanta, GA
A major Consumer Goods company is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to oversee strategic business development initiatives for new and existing customers to help the business grow. They will also have regular contact with customers and clients in preparation for meetings while clearly communicating next steps.
The Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Manage on-boarding for new retail customers and ensure vendor information is updated.
- Oversee returned merchandise policies and procedures while creating a system for returns of defective or unwanted inventory.
- Implement new plant operation initiatives while working closely on global accounts to develop business strategies.
- Achieve sales and budget targets while delivering, reporting and measuring KPI's.
- 30% travel required.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or Marketing.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of experience in a B2B environment.
- Managerial experience dealing with clients and customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- Must possess experience working with product categories, such as baby care and feminine products.