Role: Lead Systems Verification Engineer
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a world leading OEM provider in Greensboro, North Carolina who is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join as an Lead Systems Verification Engineer.
As a Lead Systems Verification Engineer, you will be creating and testing on the systems of the automobile, making software packages for said test objects, documenting issues, and insuring quality of the features. Do you think you are driven, motivated, and knowledgeable enough to be the next Systems Verification Lead Engineer? If you answered "yes", read the details below and reach out to learn more.
The Lead Systems Verification Engineer will be responsible for…
- Making designs and improving current products based on specifications conceived with engineering, customers, and the sales department
- Showcase engineering design support to generate preliminary design concepts
- Apply commercial and military specifications and customer requirements to hardware and processes
The Lead Systems Verification Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience related to the field.
- Detailed knowledge about CANalyzer, CANOe, LIN Ethernet, Automotive industry, Software Simulations
- Experience in root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Worked on verification and validation system processes
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Working environment where your safety, health and well being come first
If you find yourself interested in the Lead Systems Verification Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply now.