Position Title: Lean Master Manager
Industry: Packaging/Food & Beverage
A leader in the packaging and labeling industry is seeking an experienced Lean expert to join their team. The Lean Manager will lead continuous improvement initiatives throughout the site using a variety of Lean manufacturing methodologies. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Continuous Improvement.
- Lead all site based continuous improvement efforts through the use of Lean tools (Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, TPM, Visual Management, etc)
- Build and maintain the foundation for continuous improvement by ensuring the effective functioning of transformation activities aligned to a Lean Operating System.
- Lead Quality Improvement initiatives and establish defined Quality Management system
- Reviews and standardizes control plans, closed loop corrective action systems and quality management systems in all plants.
- Drive daily adherence to the Quality Management System
- Serve as lean subject matter expert - continuous improvement leader for the facility
- Bachelors Degree - Concentration in Industrial Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in leadership role in one or more of the areas of quality, engineering, manufacturing and/or lean deployment, with minimum of 5 years in multisite quality leadership and 2 years in position responsible for lean transformation.
- Experience in being a change agent leading complex transformational activities.
- Personal experience in leading more than 25 Kaizen events
- Certified Lean (lean certification such as TBM, Shinghijutsu, Danaher etc.)