Lean Manager (m/f/d)
I am very happy to announce I am working with a leading Global tier 1 aerospace supplier looking for an experienced Lean Manager to join their team with location in South Germany. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture change with Lean methodology to deliver business transformation.
- Responsible of the shop floor management
- Lead, define and develop continuous improvement activities designed to improve performance, such as the planning and running of lean events
- Supervision of the production system and lean management at the site
- Train others on Lean principles, including Standard Work, TPM, Value Stream Mapping, 5-S.
- Disciplinary leadership and its further development of the lean team of 2 people
- Strong Operations background
- Background in manufacturing and/or engineering environments
- Relevant production experience
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and practices.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Ideal background in automotive, aerospace, production, manufacturing…
If you feel interested regarding this opportunity please contact Oliver Ohrenstein directly.