A leading tier 1 automotive supplier is currently searching for a series of logistic specialists to join their multicultural team.
- 3 years of logistics experience within the automotive industry
- Fluent English and German
- Strong in MS Office and knowledge of SAP
Logistic transport expert
- National and International land transport experience
- Experienced in freight cost controlling and sales transport
- Negotiation skills
- Technical contact on complex transport topics for our plants and logistics service providers
- Negotiating with logistics service providers and managing contacts
- Development of a decision matrix in the area of logistics service providers worldwide
- Preparation, supervision and evaluation of transport tenders
- Calculation, tracking and analysis of transport costs as part of budget planning
- Evaluating logistics costs
- Optimisation of logistics purchasing and transport processes
- Analysing the market for potential logistics service providers
- Plant support through account auditing
- Responsible for master data maintenance and troubleshooting
Logistics Planning engineer
- Experienced in logistics planning
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of MTM and CAD / Vistable
- Sub-project manager for logistics in industrialisation projects
- Creation of automation and digitisation concepts for the warehouse logistics flow
- Creation of warehouse layouts/material flow with digital systems (Vistable, etc.)
- Process analysis and process planning
- Planning of picking and sequencing zones
- Review of customer requirements incl. feasibility analysis and risk assessment/interface consideration
- Implementation of customer requirements, layout planning
- Evaluation of process and logistics cost changes
- Recording and comparison of process times
- Recording of data and evaluation of key figures
- Introduction and implementation of continuous process improvements
Logistics packaging expert
- Experience in packaging planning and development
- Business and CAD knowledge (e.g. AutoCAD, CATIA)
- Open for International travel
- Support of sales to customers in conjunction with regard to packaging costs
- Planning and development of packaging concepts whilst also considering technical, logistical and economic factors.
- Recording and identifying requirements for packaging in relation to the end to end supply chain.
- Managing and coordinating container development through planning and calculation of container requirements.
- Coordination/management of container validation with SAS plants and component manufacturers up to release of container prototypes
- Technical support of SAS Purchasing in the procurement of containers
- Support of the SAS plants in the preparation of "packing agreements" as well as "packing instructions".
- Creation of standards and tools as well as support for all SAS plants in all matters relating to the topic of "packaging"
- Contact person for all packaging topics of the SAS plants, component manufacturers, customers and container manufacturers