Logistics Consultant (Senior)
A leading consultancy company are in the process of building their supply chain function and are looking for a couple of logistics consultant. They have recently won a lot of projects are in the process of rolling out changes to their organisation.
- Operational Management of Logistics and Distribution operations
- Successful management of programmes and project teams
- Development of Logistics and Distribution vision and strategy
- Experience in delivering cost reduction project
- Delivery of commercial outsourcing engagements
- Experience in Network optimisation (inventory, warehousing and distribution)
- Delivery of process and operating model transformations
- Execution of technology improvement projects
- 3PL and 4PL freight optimisation programmes
Skills and Experience Required
- Logistics background in a consulting environment
- Demand Planning / Statistical forecasting
- (Multi-echelon) inventory optimization and / or supporting statistics
- Supply network planning / distribution planning
- Knowledge of freight forwarding and supplier markets
- Operational and strategic experience in delivering projects.
- Experience with different logistics an distribution warehouse technologies
- Supply Chain reporting / analytics
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.