I am currently working with a market leading logistics provider in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Life Sciences markets. Based in Frankfurt, you will be joining the team as a Logistics Coordinator. If you are interested in more, please see the main responsibilities and ideal profile for the position below.
- Point of contact for overseas offices and agents on shipments importing into Germany
- Collate import Pre-Alert including paperwork checks. Revert to sending station when needed to make amendments or any additional information needed to clear shipments
- Interact with customers and brokers to ensure all import declarations are completed accurately in line with German regulations.
- Work with the operation and transport teams to guarantee delivery of all imports take place within expected timescales.
- Manage the end-to-end shipment process for research samples, clinical trial medicines and other pharmaceutical healthcare related products
- Ensure all Dangerous Goods shipments are correctly classified
- Proactively monitor status of shipments
- Print all required documentation to facilitate transit
- Book consignments with airlines via on-line portal, email or phone
- Experience in Airfreight Import Role
- Up to date knowledge of global customs procedures
- Cold chain or time sensitive multimodal freight forwarding
- Pharmaceutical or related industry experience
- Valid Dangerous Goods qualification
- Customer focused with proven interaction via phone, email, and face to face
- High self-organized and demonstrate high attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Training Programs
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression