The Global Number one in the convenience category are searching for a Logistics Director to build their warehousing in Munich (open to remote work). As the original company in this space, they are revolutionising the way that customers interact with their grocery shopping. This role would build up the operations and logistics in a start-up environment, as part of a multi-billion dollar company.
The Logistics Director would be responsible for:
- Launching new sites and verticals within the South of Germany.
- Supporting your territory team of local Site Leads to ensure excellent day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring a great customer experience through hands-on work within the warehouses and dark sites.
- Driving Improvements of KPIs across Order Picking Time, Order Dwell Time, Drive Time, Cost Per Order, etc.
- Building a growing team of risk-takers and innovators.
- Expanding an exciting company into Germany to win as much market share as possible while moving up in the company.
The Logistics Director should have the following qualifications:
- Great experience with Warehousing and Operations.
- A background in a relevant industry; food, beverages, retail, e-commerce, etc.
- A degree in a relevant area; Business, Supply Chain, STEM, etc.
- Very Good English and German languages.
- Ready for a new challenge in a rapidly growing industry.
- Open to a lot of travel.
- A start-up mindset, always actively seeking solutions and driving technology and operational improvements.
This role offers you:
- The opportunity to jump into a rapidly growing business at an exciting time, as one of the first leaders in Europe.
- A high performance, high potential role where you can grow into your managers role within 3 months.
- Competitive salary and holidays.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this Logistics Director role, don't hesitate to apply.