A globally renowned manufacturing and engineering company is currently looking for a talented and experienced Logistics Engineer to become a part of their team at their Romeoville, IL site.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Clear career growth opportunities
- Act as an integral part of the Romeoville site
- Implementing and maintaining new WMS
- Improve on existing supply chain and logistics solutions, and develop new systems based on business needs
- Regional responsibilities by applying supply chain expertise and analysis on operations
- Set continuous improvement standards for the region
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in facility management
- 2-6 years' experience in Project Management or Supply Chain Management
- Blue Yonder experience
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and relationship building skills
Apply today if this sounds like the perfect next step in your career!