A global market leader in life sciences is searching for a Logistics Expert in Switzerland. With 14,000 employees across 120 locations globally, they pride themselves on excellent employees and making the world a better place. They are looking for a Supply Chain or IT graduate with a background in Logistics to support their largest ever supply chain growth.
The Logistics Expert will have the following tasks...
- Map logistical business relationships in the various systems with SAP and MES
- Responsible person and interface for ensuring SAP and MES with production and logistics
- Ensuring that the production facilities and the infrastructure in Ibex ™ are supplied with sufficient materials (material management) so that a smooth production process is guaranteed at all times
- Support and implementation of production planning
- Creation of statistics on material consumption for project teams and customers
- Responsible for the creation of SOPs in his area of responsibility
The Logistics Expert should have the following qualifications...
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in the field of logistics and SAP as well as a pronounced IT affinity
- Training in logistics, business or IT
- Flawless level-appropriate communication with internal interfaces (supply chain, production, quality and engineering)
- Solution-oriented way of working, excellent planning and organizational talent within complex projects
- Excellent team and social skills
- Assertiveness, strength in networked thinking, independent work
This market leader's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day. Respect is very important and they protect both their employees and the environment. For them, success means morally justifiable progress.
- Great compensation
- Bonus Package
- Other Perks including travel and relocation
If you are interested in this Logistics Expert role, then please don't wait to apply.