This position is at an exciting hyper-growth ecommerce Food & Beverage company in the San Francisco Bay Area. As Inventory Logistics Manager, you will have the overall responsibility of leading the inventory management function for the entire warehouse operations.
A few additional things to note about the company: In the last 12 months this organization has been experiencing 150-200% growth consistently (even experience 500% growth in some months).
- Overseeing the entire movement/flow of inventory throughout the warehouse
- Using and maintaining their WMS system (Highjump)
- Working cross functionally with the Customer Service Department, Merchandising Department, Finance Department on inventory management and control
- Monitoring physical inventory accuracy
- Managing SKU reserve and forward-pick location assignments
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Experience working with Highjump and/or other WMS systems, as well as experience using Microsoft Dynamic 365 and/or other ERP systems
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role