- Logistics Manager
- Upper Level Management
- Miami, FL
A major Food & Beverage company is looking for a Logistics Manager to lead the Carrier Development team in optimizing transportation processes between suppliers, international locations, and the organizations own 3PL.
The Logistics Manager will work with fulfilment managers to ensure the appropriate execution of transportation plans within the business. With the accompaniment of a company-wide international expansion, they will work with international counterparts while coordinating shipments both domestic and international.
The Logistics Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing transportation plans for LTL, FTL, ocean freight and small parcel from China.
- Work cross-functionally with procurement teams to ensure the bid out of transportation to ensure the optimization of rates.
- Implement customer service tracking and reporting systems while establishing KPI's and continuous improvement plans.
- Support Inventory management plans and Carrier Procurement initiatives.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in a Logistics role.
- Managerial experience dealing with clients, customers, and colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- Project Management Certification is preferred.