Company Summary: As a global leading chemical company, the firm helps supply industries such as food, hospitality, health care, and consumer goods with the chemicals they produce. This position allows you to lead an award-winning supply chain team in their end-to-end supply chain process by effectively directing and coordinating all aspects of the supply chain for a specific region.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Directing and coordinating logistics planning, customer service, order processing, transportation, and warehousing
- Implementing strategies that better serve and benefit customers
- Managing contracts with vendors as well as negotiating new contracts
- Helping advise management on potential logistics improvements that would benefit overall efficiency
The Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or advanced technical degree preferred
- Preferred experience of 7+ years supply chain or logistics experience
- Supervisor experience of 2+ years
- 401K savings plan
- Long-term and short-term incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in the Logistics Manager role, then please do not wait to apply!