A major Supply Chain Solutions Provider is searching for an experienced Logistics Manager in Frankfurt. They are expanding their European network to establish relationships with Key Fashion companies in Germany. Working with a portfolio of Fortune 500 companies, this client is a recognisable name in the industry with 2200 employees and growing.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for...
- Coordinating with the concerned personnel to ensure
timely transports of the correct quantities of products to their required location within the given time limit.
- Effectively organizing and managing a team of outsourced/inhouse drivers and vehicles.
- Procuring trucking services for Imports in Europe.
- Taking the lead role in planning, costing and allocating routes and vehicles ensuring flexibility to meet the varying and changing needs of customers.
- Liaising with origin offices (India/Bangladesh) to receive timely updates about the incoming cargo.
- Growing out the European branch of this multinational company.
The Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A strong background in Trucking and Road Logistics
- Excellent knowledge of Trucking including maximizing Airline Pallet loads on trucks.
- Established relationships with large, medium trucking companies.
- Good with cost planning from Airport to Customer Distribution Centre (DC).
- A salesman who can sell propositions to trucking companies, and to client's distribution centers (DC).
- Great communication skills and confident personality
- Good written and spoken English and German language
This client is currently growing and in a very secure position, back to their sales numbers from 2019 and growing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company on the ground floor in Europe, with excellent flexibility and huge growth opportunities.
If you are interested in the Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.