I am working with a well-established globally operating company in the automotive sector. They are looking for an IT-focused logistics project manager for their team in Germany.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Management, planning and execution of digitalization projects in the areas of inventory management, production planning, transport costs and other logistical KPIs.
- Using various applications in the SAP environment
- Developing and defining management dashboards for logistics cost tracking
- Implementation of digital costing applications to harmonise & standardise the plants within the business unit until roll-out
- Benchmarking costs between target/actual costs to get optimisation potentials
- Identifying improvement opportunities in cooperation with local and global process owners
- Planning and moderation of international workshops as well as the support of international locations
The Logistics Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of logistics or technology
- Good SAP/Excel knowledge (VBA)
- Good process knowledge in comprehensive logistics processes
- Analytical, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong negotiation, communication and persuasive skills in English
- Working with a global automotive supplier
- Fast paced work environment dealing with high volume production
- Great ownership opportunities in terms of projects etc
- Progressive and dynamic company culture
- Great balance working for a global organisation but with family values and high opportunities to influence
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply or get in contact with Alex Layng.