A growing health care and laboratory testing organization is looking for their next Logistics Supervisor in the greater Dallas area. You will be responsible for leading a small team in day-to-day logistics operations and fostering a continuous improvement mindset. You will also have the opportunity to grow with the company as it is a quickly growing organization. This role is fully on-site.
- Oversee day-to-day logistics operations on-site.
- Create KPI's to facilitate performance improvement in logistics operations.
- Find opportunities for process improvement and effectively implement new processes.
- Work with management to develop and implement proper solutions.
- Manage logistics reporting metrics and other data collection for the logistics team.
- Knowledge of health care regulations as it relates to shipment of biological substance preferred.
- Ability to develop understanding of product lineup and services to handle inbound and outbound operations.
- Proven track record to build sustainable and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review issues and determine root cause of issues.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.