A global FMCG company are seeking a Logistics Transport Manager at their headquarters in Hamburg. This international company are a leader in their field, employing almost 10,000 employees globally.
The Logistics Transport Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting with International logistics projects, liaising with a global team in Europe and Asia
- Set-up and coordination of transportation processes within supply network
- Manage external service providers
- Close alignment with E2E supply network planning to ensure overall capacity management and in-time shipping
- Support implementation of new IT systems
- Responsible for the development of the team and target setting
The Logistics Transport Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Qualification in engineering, supply chain management or a related course
- Professional experience in the transportation sector, with knowledge of global logistics concepts; experience working across Europe and Asia would be very beneficial
- An understanding of sea, land and air freight
- Fluent English speaker required; German speaker beneficial
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in transportation, with a passion to grow and help their team grow. As a driving role for the transportation logistics, you should be self-motivated and ready for a professional challenge.
This company offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, and ensure their employees have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a team of specialists globally, with a leading company in its field
- Flexible working time model
- In-depth training and a clear career progression structure
If you are interested in the Logistics Transport Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.