Maintenance Manager (Well Established Chemical Organization)
- Maintenance Manager
- Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
This company is a specialty chemical organization that leads in the development and production of systems and products that include bonding, damping, sealing etc. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most trusted developers within the building sector and motor vehicle industry. As a Maintenance Manager, you would plan, direct, and manage all the technical resources of the facility and functional areas of Maintenance.
- Actively manage all Preventative Maintenance work performed, including recommendations to ensure and improve the effectiveness of the program.
- Facilitate, coach, and guide the Production Department (Managers and Operators) to guarantee proper maintenance of the production equipment.
- Develop, monitor, and administer the departmental budget for Facilities and Maintenance.
- Establish goals and performance standards for professional and technical personnel.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- 8+ Years of relevant engineering experience.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
- 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
- Relocation assistance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.