Maintenance Reliability Manager Needed for a Global consumer Goods Organization
- Greater Los Angeles, California area.
- Leading Consumer goods company.
A leading consumer goods company is in search of a Maintenance Reliability Manager who will manage a team of engineers and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of safety, maintenance, and operations. They will lead internal safety protocols and ensure all maintenance standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is looking to fill a manager role in one of their key plants that requires a highly skilled Maintenance Reliability Manger to plan, direct, and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as maintenance initiatives in this well-established facility. If you are a tenacious and seasoned Maintenance Leader - This is the role for you!
- Implement, manage, and direct a safe environment for all employees, across all fields of the plant.
- Maintain and uphold all safety procedures through the plant, along with keeping up-to date on all safety training's.
- Manage and direct operation and maintenance employees on product malfunctions and run root cause analysis to find and fix the malfunctions.
- Direct and manager the staffing level, methods, machines, and other functions to ensure the highest level of effectiveness within the plant.
- Work cross functionally with supply chain, continuous improvement, OPEX, and quality teams to help increase productivity and overall plant output.
- Strong personal skills including oral, written, organizational skills, and time management.
- Ability to prioritize workload and make smart calculated decisions on what tasks to complete and when to complete them.
- Bachelor's degree. Within engineering field preferred.
- 2-5 years of maintenance supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of a manufacturing environment and packaging operations.
- CRMP certified preferred.