Maintenance Supervisor - for a leading Consumer Goods Company
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Phoenix, AZ
A leading Consumer Goods company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Management, Supervisor, or Lead maintenance experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Maintenance Supervisor - Support the Plant Manager in all duties and take charge of maintenance department. Assume supervisory responsibility for maintenance crew. This position will be responsible for the supervision, development, and on-going coaching of all direct reports. This includes training, daily work direction and managing overall objectives. In addition, this position will be responsible for the scheduling, hiring, on-boarding, performance management, corrective action and conflict resolution of all direct reports.
The Maintenance Supervisor - should have the following skill set:
- High school diploma with hands-on experience in a manufacturing process environment.
- Ability to do basic math and complete required paperwork
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Must have experience in supervising employees, safety training, mechanical aptitude and conducting preventive maintenance on equipment.
The Maintenance Supervisor - will:
- Monitor all equipment on a daily basis.
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs on all processing equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance program on all equipment in processing.
- Assist MP&V Manager if applicable as necessary.
- Help monitor product quantity and quality by reporting any problems to Plant Manager.
- Keep area safe and report any potential safety hazards.
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance department.
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.