Allentown, PA Area
This leading Food/Beverage company is looking for a results-oriented individual who can help the Manufacturing team continue to succeed in their Allentown, PA area facility. This facility is about 300,000 square feet, 4 production lines, and almost 200 total team members. The ideal candidate will create and maintain relationships with all levels of the plant to achieve objectives relevant to quality, safety, cost, and more.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Tracking and scheduling preventive maintenance measures/procedures
- Implement process improvement plans to help increase plant efficiency
- Track, train, and develop employees to help improve performance
- Coaching and leading cross-functional teams
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of maintenance supervisory leadership in a Food and/or Beverage manufacturing setting
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work all shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, etc. in a 24/7 environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level computer skills
If this position interests you, apply now!