A Global Specialist in Energy & Automation Manufacturing is searching to add a Weekends 1st Shift Maintenance Supervisor to their team at their Lexington, KY facility. This is a Smart Factory with a Union environment. If you are looking for a chance to learn new skills, take your career to the next level, and establish your mark on the future of this industry this is the role for you!
Salary: 90,000 - $105,000 - 10% Bonus
What will you do?
- Manages the maintenance department to guarantee the performance of industrial equipment
- Manages the Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) to increase the reliability and availability of workstations and production lines
- Responsible for people management including goal setting, performance management, competency development, recognition, engagement, and well-being.
- Responsible for developing and controlling the predictive maintenance of plant machinery, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Have a bachelor's degree required.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Understand mechanical and electrical maintenance principles
- Proficiency in professional and engineering PC applications
- English language proficiency (reading, writing, oral) is required
If you are interested in the Maintenance Supervisor 1st Shirt Weekends role, please apply today!