Major Pharmaceutical Firm searching for Expert Communicator to co-ordinate Vaccine Release
As vaccine rollouts progress across the world, this firm is upscaling it's rollout team and as such finds itself in need of a Release Tracker, to sit within the Supply Chain department. Aligning as a point of contact between external parties, internal QA, QC, Planning and Regulatory departments, you will be a fundamental, key part of the continued successful propagation of vaccines.
What will you do:
- You will have responsibility for maintaining oversight for vaccine batches released to be distributed.
- As part of this, you will maintain clear communication with external parties, as well as continually liaising with internal departments to align with release status, impacts on demand and restrictions on release of vaccine batches.
- You will also have a formative role in developing an in-house software for tracking further releases of product.
What you will bring:
- A Completed Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Life Sciences or International Business.
- Several years of work experience in Supply Chain within Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences.
- Experience liaising between Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Regulatory departments.
- Adaptability - working to dynamic targets and within continuously evolving processes.
- IT competencies and familiarity, as well as analytical and communication skills, as well as the ability to critically evaluate and overcome problems.
- Fluency in German and English, and a can-do, pragmatic approach to a dynamic variety of tasks.
You will get:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mobile Office
- Company Bike
And much more.
If this opportunity appeals to you, then the next step is to click on 'Apply Now' on the right, follow the instructions, and upload your most up-to-date CV (In English).