- Responsibilities require the integration of multiple disciplines and Work in close collaboration and partnership with HR, Finance, Quality, Program Offices, Supply Chain, Engineering, etc. departments to optimize overall operational excellence.
- Ensure all products are manufactured according to specifications, safety, and quality standards in the most efficient manner.
- Provides overall direction and guidance to the organization's daily and monthly manufacturing operation activities.
- Responsible for improving manufacturing processes, managing manufacturing spending, managing labor efficiency, and developing plans to control scrap.
- Manage operational capacity and machine/tool utilization, develop new areas of manufacturing technology and line efficiency, review current performance against forecasted operating plans, and analyze/recommend operating plan changes
- 15+ years of experience in high tech manufacturing field - PCBA, Electronic assembly, Power electronic Assembly, Solar, Telecommunication, etc.
- At least BSc. degree in engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a senior Engineering /NPI/ Manufacturing management role managing international teams.