A leader in Defense & Space is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on-site in the Greater Baltimore area. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop procedures, methods, and tools for assembly for the electronic and RF/Microwave products.
- Exercises process control over fabrication of PCBs and CCAs.
- Interfaces with Senior Design Engineers and will contribute conceptual ideas to the development of new or modified PCBs and CCAs.
- Participates in PCB vendor qualification, selection, and management.
- Expected to travel (as permitted) to vendors for oversight and relationship development.
- Drives product documentation completion through all departments to completion.
- Monitor supplier performance and make recommendations for supplier selection.
- Research manufacturing processes for sophisticated electronic assemblies and apply knowledge of processes to maximize first-pass yield.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering with 2-5 years of experience in industry.
- Experience with PCB fabrications and Circuit Card Assemblies.
- Must have experience with, and knowledge of electronic components.
- Requires interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with co-workers in a team environment.
- Knowledge of manual/automated RF testing & test parameters.
- Hands-on, decisive, and able to get things done in a growing company environment.
- Must be US citizen and have the ability obtain a security clearance.