Summary: A leading global medical device manufacturer located in Indianapolis is currently seeking a passionate, driven Manufacturing Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in the development and creation of innovative, high-quality medical devices that improve and save lives.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be Responsible for:
- Implement efficient manufacturing processes in a cell-based environment using various techniques and equipment
- Plan, justify, and execute engineering projects, including new product launches
- Review and approve engineering drawings, layouts, and specifications
- Analyze root causes and make data-driven decisions to drive improvements
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with applicable experience
- 5-7 years of applicable engineering experience
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Understanding of CNC turning and milling
This firm offers competitive benefits and relocation packages, along with a focus on company culture and fostering a positive, diverse workplace.
- Competitive, fast-paced work environment with an excellent internal promotion structure
- Employee discount program with exclusive offers on: gym equipment, electronics, home goods, etc
- Up to $150 off gym memberships annually
If you are interested in the Manufacturing Engineer role, please apply above.