Leading Defense & Aerospace Organization Seeking Manufacturing Engineer
- Located in Arkansas
- Competitive compensation + high growth potential
A leading Defense & Aerospace organization, in the Arkansas area, is seeking a hands-on Manufacturing Engineer to help create its industry leading countermeasure products.
This organization is developing some of the most cutting-edge technology within the field of defensive combustible ordnance and expendable counter measure products. If placed, this individual should have the ability (and experience) to oversee technical activities of new and existing products, develop new manufacturing lines, and design new equipment.
- Design parts and assemblies
- Designing for manufacturability and assembly
- Conducting prototype and engineering tests for design verification
- Overseeing testing and qualification of mechanical assemblies
- Troubleshoots various segments of the manufacturing process to identify and/or prevent potential problems
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and/or Physical Sciences.
- 3-7 years experience in volume manufacturing(energetics manufacturing environment preferred).
- Energetics experience preferred*
- DOD experience preferred*
- Good communication skills (Written, Verbal, Technical)
If interested APPLY NOW!
- Must be a U.S. Citizen***