DSJ Global is looking for a Manufacturing Excellence Manager to lead manufacturing excellence initiatives for three international sites.You will work closely with the site heads to prioritise and build up capability in the operational teams.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Is a Role Model for Safety
- Support for Mill and Department Manager to deliver desired results via people development/coaching and implementation of ManEx initiatives
- Be close to the operational process and actively promote, support and follow-up the consistent implementation of Manufacturing Excellence modules and systems according to the mill business priorities.
- Actively coach local teams in the mill in the implementation of the Manufacturing Excellence standards, programs and systems, supporting and developing Operations Managers/Leaders in their coaching capabilities - deliver hands-on support
- Actively transfers skills/knowledge develops the capabilities in the mill s/he is supporting
- Review implementation progress/quality and address gaps with Mill managers, Regional Directors and and Head of ManEx.
- Support the development and implementation of effective training programs as well as the maintenance strategy which is linked to ManEx methodologies. Aim is to further develop skills, ensure effective and sustainable standards to deliver the desired results.
We are looking for an individual who has leadership experience and a successful history of process optimisation.
Interested? We look forward to your CV