Manufacturing Manager Needed for Leading Chemical Company
- Birmingham, AL
- Management Team
A leading chemical company is in search of a Manufacturing Manager for their Alabama facility. The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of productivity and output through the implementation of Lean Six Sigma and 5S applications. Along with this, the Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the operations of 60+ employees across multiple departments. Maintain OSHA safety regulations and ensure all products are meeting the company and governing bodies standards of quality. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious manufacturing manager this is the role for you!
Manufacturing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the operations for a 60+ employee plant.
- Implement and maintain Lean Six Sigma and 5S applications.
- Work hand and hand with the financial team to generate specialty projects to reduce waste and downtime.
- Maintain OSHA safety regulations and documentation of accidents to troubleshoot and fix the issues.
- Implement and maintain ISO 9001 principles throughout the plant.
- Write and re-write KPI's and SOP's for employees.
- Work closely with production and engineering teams to ensure the highest level of output and stay on track with company goals.
- Ensure GMP and sanitations standards are met
- Employ Lean initiative throughout all team processes
- Guarantee efficiency of ERP system processes
Manufacturing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and 5S
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Experience working in chemicals or an implacable field
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams within one facility
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting; chemicals experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the lean manufacturing processes and GMP standards