Manufacturing Systems Engineering Manager for Worlds Leading Provider of Metrology and Inspection Solutions
- Senior Level
- $160,000-185,000 + Bonus
- Milpitas - California
One of the Market's leading Semiconductor organizations is looking for a Manufacturing Systems Engineering Manager to lead and direct the efforts of the Engineering organization within the development of new innovative metrology systems for the semiconductor industry.
This candidate will focus on the NPI process from inception through release stage. They will engage and collaborate with external vendors while leading the Project Group. They will be a key member of the management team to help improve Manufacturing Processes throughout the organization.
The Manufacturing Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and Management of all Manufacturing Tools
- Transfer procedures from development engineering to manufacturing
- Validate releases of new products, upgrades, and improvements
- Provide technical leadership to the development of successful products working cross-functionally
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering and 10+ years of related experience
- Heavy understanding of the New Product Introduction process
- 8D standard troubleshooting industry experience
- Leadership skills that will drive team members
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment development preferred
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!