A leader in Aerospace and Defense Contract Manufacturing, this 100+ year-old company is looking to hire a Senior Test Engineer in an effort to expand their team in Tulsa. This is an opportunity to join a company with a robust engineering program who also prides themselves in being within the top 100 companies to work for; this is due to their employee well-being packages, work-life balance, and stock purchase program.
- Provides high level test engineering for facility
- Design and facilitate installation, qualification, and maintenance of automated test systems
- Conducts design reviews
- Mentors junior engineers
- (BSEE, BSEET, MSEE) or (BS/MS in other related field and extensive experience in electrical test system design) required
- 6+ years of experience
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with creation of automated electrical test stations
- Ability to utilize software programs and languages such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, C#, Python, etc.
- Ability to design full Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) functional test stations based on customer test specifications including both software and electrical hardware needs
- Ability to troubleshoot CCAs when functional test failures occur
This role is *not* looking for any software or QA testers - thank you!