One of the nation's leading Consumer Goods organizations is currently seeking a Master Planner to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on Materials Planning, Capacity Planning and Demand Management Strategies. This role is a pivotal position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization.
This role will require you to be based in the Nashville, TN area and Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Oversee Capacity Planning and Demand Management Strategies
- Balance Supply and Demand
- Forecast and Manage Inventory to analyze risk and avoid future issues/conflicts
- Create Material Planning Strategies
- Track Performance and Communicate with Key Customers
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- 6+ years Planning/Material Management experience
- Proven Experience utilizing platforms such as ERP, SAP, Power BI, and Microsoft Suite
- CPG Industry experience preferred
- Proven cross-functional experience
- Proven leadership skills
- The ability to network effectively in the industry