Master Production Scheduler required for a Rapidly Growing Cosmetics Company
- Manager to Senior Manager Level
- Located in Greater LA Area
One of the nation's fastest growing and most Innovative Cosmetics Companies is looking for driven individuals to help create and manufacture the industry's most sought-after products. This Organization is experiencing rapid and increasing growth and is expecting to see a continued growth over the next several months.
The Master Scheduler position is a critical, hands-on role that has both a technical and strategic impact on the company.
The Master Production Scheduler will have the following responsibilities:
- Work extensively with cross functional teams to plan, develop, monitor, and control all production schedules.
- Develop a comprehensive scheduling methodology that will be scalable as the organization continues to grow
- Create a Process that will validate accuracy of production schedule that interfaces with cross-functional teams such as marketing, engineering, product development, R&D and sales
- Develop and uphold capacity plan requirement methodology to support the production schedule
- Prioritize production requirements to support schedule fluctuations as a result of demand changes
- Collaborate with Procurement, Operations, Demand and Engineering leadership teams to develop solutions for potential issues with production plan that might prevent production schedule deadlines from being met
- Ensure production schedule will achieve demand levels
The Ideal Master Production Scheduler Candidate will have the following skill set:
- 4+ years in production planning or master scheduling
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cosmetics or FMCG industry experience a plus
- Strong background within Supply Planning & Demand Forecasting
- ERP knowledge a plus
- Project Management Experience
- Superior Analytical & Communication skills